- Tour Information
Prices are per paying passenger and based on 2 people sharing a twin room and a minimum of 28 paying passengers. Single rooms are available upon request and for a supplement.
Saturday 6th - Monday 22nd October 2018
Immerse yourself in India's history and culture and embrace the spirit of international Girlguiding at Sangam WWAGGGS World Centre on this 17-day trip to India with members of the Trefoil Guild.
Join the celebrations of Sangam's 52nd birthday and enjoy a daily programme of events and activities that will introduce you to the traditions of India, before taking a tour of country's most beautiful sights. Part two of your trip will take you to Jaipur, Agra and Delhi with highlights including a visit to Amber Fort and the Taj Mahal.
Saturday 6th October 2018
Depart London Heathrow and fly to Mumbai, staying overnight in Mumbai.
Sunday 7th October 2018
Enjoy a guided tour of India's largest city of Mumbai, before travelling to Pune and arriving at your accommodation in Sangam.
Monday 8th October - Tuesday 16th October 2018
Today you will begin the Sangam programme, 'Where We Shine', where you will join Sangam's 52nd Birthday celebrations. Immerse yourself in Indian culture through dance, fashion and food, join rewarding community projects, enjoy a range of on-site activities and connect with members of Girlguiding from all over the world whilst learning about leadership, advocacy and projects in WAGGGS.
Wednesday 17th October 2018
Today, you will leave Sangam and begin your tour of Jaipur, Agra and Delhi with an internal flight to Jaipur, where you will stay overnight.
Thursday 18th October 2018
Spend the day sightseeing in Jaipur, with visits to the City Palace and the stunning Amber Fort, Jaipur's star attraction.
Friday 19th October 2018
Travel from Jaipur to Agra, with an en route visit to Fatehpur Sikri, staying in Agra overnight.
Saturday 20th October 2018
Enjoy a sunrise tour of the Taj Mahal before travelling to Delhi where you will stay overnight.
Saturday 21st October 2018
Full day of sightseeing in Delhi with an overnight stay in Delhi.
Sunday 22nd October 2018
Return flight to London Heathrow.
- ATOL protected return flights from London Heathrow to Mumbai and Delhi to London Heathrow
- One-way internal flight from Pune to Jaipur
- Coaching in an air-conditioned mini-coach as per the itinerary
- 1 night bed and breakfast accommodation in Mumbai (based on twin bedded rooms)
- 10 nights' full board accommodation at Sangam WAGGGS World Centre in dormitory-style rooms (single beds and bunk beds, rooms shared with other guests). Bathroom facilities are shared
- 2 nights’ half board accommodation in Jaipur (based on twin bedded rooms)
- 1 night half board accommodation in Agra (based on twin bedded rooms)
- 2 nights' half board accommodation in Delhi (based on twin bedded rooms)
- 'Where We Shine' Sangam Programme fees
- Excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a Venture Abroad Courier from London Airport
- Travel insurances with Endsleigh for passengers aged 85 years and under
- Meet and assist services on arrival/departure