With a passionate and knowledgeable team of staff, Venture Abroad are proud to have been operating tailor-made holidays for members of Girlguiding UK for over 40 years and we aim to provide an outstanding quality product that exceeds the expectation levels of our customers. We are dedicated to offering a competitive, reliable and flexible service based on a culture of honesty and integrity.
Additionally, Venture Abroad:
- Is a family business with an emphasis on building relationships with you and taking time to understand your needs – you're never a reference number!
- Offers a wide variety of destinations designed specifically for members of Girlguiding UK and The Scout Association
- Can cater for groups of any size, no matter how small or large
- Always offers named accommodation so you know where you’re staying as soon as you book
- As well as having representatives in most resorts, also provides 24-hour emergency contact assistance, giving you total peace of mind whilst on tour
- Is proud to be working in partnership with Girlguiding UK to offer international opportunities for their members
Venture Abroad Representatives
For the majority of the destinations featured in the brochure, the services of Venture Abroad representatives are included in the tour price. The representative will be on hand throughout your stay to help the tour run as smoothly as possible. All representatives are CRB checked and can provide as much or as little assistance as required.
Fundraising for your Trip
Fundraising is an essential part of planning a tour for many groups and can be a great team building exercise, not only helping the group to bond before travelling abroad together but also giving members a sense of achievement by knowing that they have contributed towards the holiday of a lifetime. It is also very beneficial if you are looking to apply for grants as it shows that you are being pro-active in supporting the funding for the tour.
Why not spend an evening letting the group suggest their own ideas for fundraising? Ideas could include washing cars, a jumble sale or even supermarket bag packing. It is important to note that all parents and guardians are both aware of and consent to the fundraising events and that all legal implications, such as insurance and the necessary licences, are in place.
Free places and Reductions
- 21 - 30 passengers = the leader travels at 50% of the tour price
- 31 - 36 passengers = 1 free place
- 37 – 42 passengers = 2 free places
- 43+ passengers = 3 free places
If you have 20+ paying passengers, the named party leader's children may also travel for half price.
(Maximum of two children both under 16yrs allowed).
Please note that free places do not apply to tours to Disneyland® Paris or to any tours that do not feature in this brochure.
Venture Abroad offers comprehensive insurance cover at the cost shown below. Full details of cover are available on request.
|Under 18||18 and over||65+|
|Disney: 1 - 4 days||£10.50||£10.50||£21.00|
|Up to 10 days European Cover||£14.50||£16.50||£33.00|
|Over 10 days European Cover||£15.50||£17.50||£35.00|
|Up to 10 days Worldwide Cover||£37.00||£39.00||£78.00|
|Over 10 days Worldwide Cover||£41.00||£43.00||£86.00|
Free Regional Pick Ups for Larger Groups
For the majority of locations in England, we will be able to arrange a complimentary pick up from your home town for groups of 40 or more. A supplement will apply for groups of 40 or more from Scotland, Wales, some other areas of the UK and for groups with less than 40 people. Alternatively your group may travel to London to meet the coach. Please contact us for details.