- Tour Information
France - Le Château
*prices based on a minimum 40 passengers per departure
If you’re planning your first international experience, where a close to home destination and the comforts and security of indoor accommodation are required, head to the spectacular 19th century country house that is Le Château d’Ebblinghem in France. Set in four hectares of its own private grounds, your group has access to a huge outdoor space whilst the nearby sandy beaches of the Opal coast offer limitless activities such as sand yachting and team sports.
Your coach will stay with you throughout your visit, so why not head over the boarder into Belgium to visit the battlefields of WWI, or venture into the bright city lights of Paris to see the famous Eiffel Tower. With so many possibilities within reach of Le Chateau d’Ebblinghem, you’re sure to have an exciting and varied excursion programme.
Our Team's Top Activities...
- Sand Yachting
- NAUSICAA - National Sea Life Centre
- Evening Activities at Le Château
Speeding along without any engine on wide open spaces… a quarter of an hour sees you mastering the basics and then you’re free to feel the thrills as you twist, turn and accelerate across the sand. A huge amount of fun to be had by all!
This is the largest complex in Europe dedicated entirely to the sea. Discover all there is to know about the marine environment during this tour, during which 10,000 aquatic animals are displayed before you.
The evening activity programme at Le Château includes various team challenges which see your group overcoming obstacles and solving riddles, whereas discos, quiz nights and the ‘Have a Go Show’ are a light hearted way to end the day. For groups who want to experience true French culture, the staff at Le Château deliver a fantastic French night including a game of boules, a traditional French meal and crepe making.
There are plenty of on-site activities to take advantage of at Le Château and a fantastic evening entertainment programme is run by the centre’s staff members. Here is just a sample of what your group could get up to, both on and off-site.
- Team sports
- Beach sports
- Aqualud Water Park
- Disneyland® Paris
The tour includes breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal daily.
|July & August 2014||Indoor||Full board||4/3||£299|
- Return coach journey on a 49 seat executive coach
- Pick up from your preferred departure point – please note that there will be charges from some parts of the UK and Scotland
- Use of coach in resort subject only to an itinerary agreed in advance
- Dover-Calais ferry crossings
- 3 nights’ accommodation on a full board basis
- Onsite representative services
- Full tour and itinerary planning
- 1 x drawstring bag per passenger
- Luggage labels for the group plus payment cards on request
- VAT (at current rate) on tour operator’s margin (non-reclaimable)
- No currency surcharges (guaranteed upon confirmation of booking)
- The reassurance of an externally audited safety management system and the security of our 24-hour emergency contact service throughout your tour
This sample itinerary is an example only and is provided as inspiration for your discussions with your group.
- Day 1: Make the journey from the UK to France and depending on your arrival time why not start with exploring the area of Boulogne-sur-Mer? Visit the Nausicaa Sealife Centre, the Confiserie Becasuc Sweet Factory or the Chocolaterie de Beussent chocolate factory.
- Day 2: After a leisurely breakfast, collect your packed lunches, join your coach and depart for a day in Bruges. Known as the Venice of the North, Bruges is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and offers its visitors a maze of winding cobbled alleys and canals to negotiate. The best ways to see the city are on a canal cruise or by hiring bikes!
- Day 3: Today's activity could be an adventurous one as you go sand yachting in Boulogne-sur-Mer. Speed along without any engine on wide open spaces with three wheels, a sail and a "hull" for the pilot. It's all very simple and safe. It is also possible to combine sand yachting with another activity, such as sea kayaking, pedalos or kite buggying. In the afternoon, head to Le Touquet to have lunch on the beach and either have a relaxing afternoon or visit Aqulud Water Park. Aqulud offers a range of water-based activities including giant taboggan, wave pool, jacuzzi and the River of Suprises.
- Day 4: Before returning home, why not visit the city of St Omer where you can soak up the French culture on a boat trip along the river or by visiting the city's famous Cathedral.
Every group will receive our brand new Fun Files Booklet free of charge – find out more!
This spectacularly renovated accommodation is set amongst four hectares of its own private grounds. It comprises three separate buildings and your group will have sole use of one block. All guests stay full board with dishes cooked for you by Le Château’s chefs. With masses of outdoor space, a games room and tuck shop, Le Château is a fantastic base for exploring the local region.