- Tour Information
France - The Opal Coast
*prices based on a minimum 40 passengers per departure
Close to home, comfortable, en suite rooms and four hectares of private grounds, Le Château d’Ebblinghem is the ideal setting for your group to enjoy their first international adventure.
Here you’ll benefit from the peace of mind of staying in secure accommodation, with on-site staff available should you need an additional helping hand. Activities range from team sports and challenges within the site’s extensive grounds, to evening activities and, since your coach stays with you, there will also be the chance to enjoy an array of activities, beaches and excursions in the surrounding area of Nord-pas-de Calais.
At Le Château d’Ebblinghem, a weekend full of fun and adventure, which your Cubs will remember for years to come awaits!
Cub friendly activities and excursions
There are plenty of on and off-site activities at Le Château d’Ebblinghem with the fantastic evening entertainment including team challenges, discos, quiz nights, the ‘Have a Go Show’ and traditional French night.
Our Team's Top Activities...
National Sea Life Centre
This is the largest complex in Europe dedicated entirely to the sea. Discover all there is to know about the marine environment during this tour, during which 10,000 aquatic animals are displayed before you.
Evening Entertainment at Le Chateau:
The team on-site at Le Chateau will provide your group with a whole host of evening activities to take part in, such as an exciting sensory night trail, a large scale game of hide and seek and the ever popular quiz night and disco. These on-site evening activities mean that a trip to Le Château will keep your Guides entertained from morning through to night.
- Team sports
- Beach sports
- Aqualud Water Park
- Bagatelle Theme Park
- Parc Astérix
Every group will receive our brand new Fun Files Booklet free of charge – find out more!
The tour includes breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal daily.
|Depart UK||Accommodation||Board basis||Days/Nights||Price per person|
|July and August 2016||Indoor||Full board||4 days and 3 nights||£350|
- Return coach journey on a 49 seat executive coach
- Pick up from your preferred departure point – please note that there will be charges from some parts of the UK and Scotland
- Use of coach in resort subject only to an itinerary agreed in advance
- Dover-Calais ferry crossings
- 3 nights’ accommodation on a full board basis
- Onsite representative services
- Full tour and itinerary planning
- 1 x drawstring bag per passenger
- Luggage labels for the group plus payment cards on request
- VAT (at current rate) on tour operator’s margin (non-reclaimable)
- No currency surcharges (guaranteed upon confirmation of booking)
- The reassurance of an externally audited safety management system and the security of our 24-hour emergency contact service throughout your tour
This spectacularly renovated accommodation, located just 45 minutes from Calais, is comprised of three separate accommodation blocks and your group will have sole use of one block. You’ll stay full board taking your meals in your very own group dining room. With masses of outdoor space and a communal games room, Le Château d’Ebblinghem is a fantastic base for exploring the local region.