- Tour Information
*prices based on a minimum 40 passengers per departure
20th Anniversary Celebrations - now it’s THE time…
This year, for its 20th Anniversary, there is more magic in the air than ever at Disneyland® Paris. To celebrate this special occasion, the Disney Parks have been transformed in the most magical way through an amazing explosion of lights and colours! Come and share the unique and unforgettable Disney moments you have always dreamed of!
Half Term Breaks
Step into the magical parks showered by multicoloured fairy dust. Share unique wish-come-true moments with your favourite Disney Characters in their sparkling party outfits and dream with your eyes wide open as you discover our special 20th Anniversary Disney Parade. When evening falls, be dazzled by a musical burst of lights and colours with our new, spectacular Castle illuminations...that only Disney can do for such an occasion!
- Travel by comfortable executive coach on a short sea crossing (or you could take the Folkestone - Calais Eurotunnel crossing) to arrive at your hotel of choice, at Disneyland® Paris for the evening.
- After breakfast, coaches will take you on the short drive from your hotel to the Disney® Parks and Disney® Village, where you will have the full day free to enjoy the marvellous attractions.
Day 3 (Optional extra day for Half Term breaks)
- After breakfast, coaches will take you on the short drive from your hotel to the Disney Parks and Disney Village, where you will have another full day free to enjoy the marvellous attractions.
- Following breakfast, visit the Disney Parks if you have purchased a 3 day "hopper" ticket, before you depart on your journey home. Alternatively our optional visit to Paris is available for groups who have sole use of their coach.
Why not make the most of your trip to France by including an excursion to Paris before returning home? Your visit could include the Eiffel Tower, a boat trip along the River Seine or a shopping adventure along the Champs-Élysées.
Travel by Eurostar
We can arrange Eurostar travel for your group from London, St Pancras International or Ashford International on the dates specified in this brochure. Please contact us for a tailor-made quotation.
Venture Abroad is delighted to announce the arrival of the set departure trip to Disneyland Paris from Scotland. Travel by comfortable executive coach and arrive at your accommodation for the next 2 nights, Disney's Hotel Cheyenne®. Spend two fun filled days in the Disney Parks, before heading back to Scotland with magical memories that will stay with your group forever. Prices are based on a minimum of 40 people from across Scotland. Please contact us for more information regarding possible travel dates and prices.
|Depart UK||Accommodation||Board basis||Nights'/Park pass||Price per person|
|Half term breaks 2013||Disney accommodation||B & B||3 nights & 2 day hopper pass||From £299*|
- Return coach travel from your preferred departure point in the UK to Disneyland Paris (Please note that charges apply for groups of 40 or more from Scotland and some other areas of the UK)
- Return Dover-Calais ferry crossings
- All road tolls and driver expenses
- Accommodation (i.e. bed & continental breakfast ) at the accommodation as detailed above
- Entry into the Disneyland theme Park(s) based on hopper passes.
- Full itinerary planning service with a member of our experienced operations team, including pre-booking of excursions where possible
- Luggage labels for the group plus party leader’s information pack
- No currency surcharges (guaranteed upon confirmation of booking)
- The reassurance of an externally audited safety management system and the security of our 24-hour emergency contact service throughout your tour
Every group will receive our brand new Fun Files Booklet free of charge – find out more!
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
Just a 15-minute drive from the Disney® Parks yet seemingly worlds away, the legend of Davy Crockett is alive and well. Nestle into your own private bungalow and unwind in this quaint, rustic escape. These spacious dwellings, harmonised within the tranquil woodlands of their natural surroundings, have become a family favourite with space for up to six people, wagonloads of outdoor activities, sports and leisure facilities and plenty of home-away-from-home amenities, like your own fully-equipped kitchen. Slumber to the sound of rustling leaves and awake to a symphony of chirping birds. A safe, carefree environment with a magical touch of Disney.
Accommodation consists of private bungalows each comprising of 1 double bed, 1 double sofa bed and 1 set of bunk beds (tour price is based on a minimum of 4 people per bungalow). The bunk beds are not suitable for persons of more than 70kg (approx 11 stone). The upper bed is not suitable for children under 6 years old. Swimming pool is subject to seasonal closures.
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
Round up the youngsters, put on your ten-gallon hats, and mosey on over. The authentic flavour of the Wild West is all around, in the best tradition of all your favourite classic Hollywood westerns. So giddyup! With a horseshoe on the door and a cowboy-boot shaped lamp, the standard and comfortable rooms have one double bed and a set of bunk beds*, a bathroom, telephone, television with international channels, radio and a ceiling fan. Follow your nose to our simmering cauldrons and taste the food of the cowboys at the Chuck Wagon Café buffet restaurant. Select your dishes from a choice of starters to the barbecue and other specialities of the plains of the West!
The hotel is approximately a 20-minute walk from the Disney Parks or a few minutes by free shuttle.
*The bunk beds are not suitable for persons of more than 70kg (approx. 11 stone). The upper bed is not suitable for children under 6 years.
Algonquin's Explorers Hotel, Disneyland Paris
The legendary explorer Sir Archibald de Bacle hung up his coat and transformed his marvellous French manor house into an explorer's hotel, filled with treasures and surprises from all over the world. Become a member of Sir Archie’s fearless crew and relive some of his best adventures. Climb on board Sir Archie’s ship "The Golden Find" and be prepared for adventure! Plunge into the warm, clear waters of the Secret Lagoon swimming pool. Young explorers can put their climbing and adventuring skills to the test at Scally Wagg's Jungle Adventures or sign up on a treasure hunt, following long-lost maps and clues, to search out hidden treasures from far-away lands.
Swimming pool is subject to seasonal closures.
Hotel Kyriad Disneyland Paris
Discover local French country charm at the Hotel Kyriad at Disneyland Resort Paris! Relax in the enchanting architectural style of a traditional French farm of the Brie region, only 2 km away from Disneyland Paris. Enjoy panoramic views over surrounding woodlands and just a leisurely stroll away, a scenic lake evokes a feeling of another time and place altogether. A great opportunity to soak up some of the genuine French country atmosphere.