Venture Abroad is a leading specialist group tour operator, developing, selling and operating tours designed specifically for members of The Scout Association, Girlguiding UK and The Trefoil Guild. We also have a sister company, Rayburn Tours, which specialises in Educational Tours, Concert Tours and Ski Tours.
We employ people within a range of business functions including sales, operations, administration, marketing, business development, finance, IT and customer relations. All of these positions are based at our office in Derby. In addition we regularly employ Tour Couriers on an ad hoc temporary basis.
Venture Abroad are recruiting for four Resort Representative positions for summer 2014 to work in Switzerland, Belgium and the Netherlands
Details of the positions are as follows:
- A knowledge/background of Scouts/Guides
- A knowledge of the country’s language would be beneficial but not necessary
- The role will be from mid-July – to the beginning of September 2014
- Accommodation, transport costs, a uniform and mobile phone (for work use only) is provided
- Interviews will be held at the Venture Abroad office in Derby
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Monday 6th January 2014.