- Tour Information
France, Le Château d'Ebblinghem
If you're planning your first international experience, where a close to home destination and the comfort and security of indoor accommodation are required, head to the spectacular 19th century country house that is Le Château d'Ebblinghem in France. Make the most out of your trip by filling your days with trips to the local bakery and chocolatier, sand yachting along the beach and getting to know each other better in fun filled onsite challenges and activities. You can get a real taste of the French culture without even leaving the grounds of this impressive château, as on-site staff can organise a crêpe making evening activity or even snail tasting.
Your coach will stay with you throughout your visit, offering you the chance to leave France behind for the day and visit neighbouring Belgium. With adorning cobbled streets, cafes, chocolateries and a vibrant and colourful market culture there is something for everyone to enjoy in the city of Bruges – a day trip which comes highly recommended by groups that visited Le Château d'Ebblinghem in 2013!
Our Team's Top Activities...
National Sea Life Centre
This is the largest complex in Europe dedicated entirely to the sea. Discover all there is to know about the marine environment during this tour, during which 10,000 aquatic animals are displayed before you.
Evening Entertainment at Le Chateau:
The team on-site at Le Chateau will provide your group with a whole host of evening activities to take part in, such as an exciting sensory night trail, a large scale game of hide and seek and the ever popular quiz night and disco. These on-site evening activities mean that a trip to Le Château will keep your Guides entertained from morning through to night.
- Sand yachting
- Team sports
- Beach sports
- Aqualud Water Park
- Disneyland® Paris
The tour includes breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal daily.
|Depart UK||Accommodation||Board basis||Days/Nights||Price per person|
|July and August 2015||Indoor||Full board||4 days and 3 nights||£299|
- Return coach journey on a 49 seat executive coach
- Pick up from your preferred departure point – please note that there will be charges from some parts of the UK and Scotland
- Use of coach in resort subject only to an itinerary agreed in advance
- Dover-Calais ferry crossings
- 3 nights’ accommodation on a full board basis
- Onsite representative services
- Full tour and itinerary planning
- 1 x drawstring bag per passenger
- Luggage labels for the group plus payment cards on request
- VAT (at current rate) on tour operator’s margin (non-reclaimable)
- No currency surcharges (guaranteed upon confirmation of booking)
- The reassurance of an externally audited safety management system and the security of our 24-hour emergency contact service throughout your tour
Every group will receive our brand new Fun Files Booklet free of charge – find out more!
This spectacularly renovated accommodation is set amongst four hectares of its own private grounds. It comprises three separate buildings and your group will have sole use of one block. All guests stay full board with dishes cooked for you by Le Château’s chefs. With masses of outdoor space, a games room and tuck shop, Le Château is a fantastic base for exploring the local region.